$155 per Intake Assessment
$125 per 45 minute Individual Session
$155 per 60 minute Individual Session
$155 per 45 minute Couple’s Session*
*Couples: Intake assessments are required and are performed at separate appointments.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel and/or reschedule at least 48 hours before your appointment time. Otherwise, you will be charged a $90 cancellation fee.
- Payment for all services is collected 48 hours before each session.
- All major credit/debit cards are accepted as forms of payment.
- If you would like to use your Out of Network benefits:
- You will be provided you with a receipt, called a Superbill, that you can submit directly to your insurance company for any reimbursement that may be due. Alternatively, you can use the Reimbursify app to quickly and conveniently submit your Superbill to your insurance company for any reimbursement that may be due.
Solaris Counseling Services is currently accepting the following insurances for individual sessions: United Healthcare/Optum, Oscar, and Oxford (no EAP, Medicaid or Medicare). If you have a different insurance (such as Florida Blue) with a PPO plan (out-of-network benefits), you may qualify for full or partial reimbursement. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for telehealth psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include telehealth mental health benefits?
- Do I have out of network benefits?
- Do my out of network benefits require a deductible? If so, how much is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!