Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for telehealth psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Payment for services is due at the beginning of each session
- I accept HSA/FSA debit cards, and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
- As an Out of Network provider for most insurances, I will provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. If you are eligible for Out of Network benefits, you can use the Reimbursify app to quickly and conveniently submit your receipt to your insurance company for reimbursement.
$150 per 50 minute Intake Assessment
$ 90 per 30 minute Individual Session
$120 per 45 minute Individual Session
$150 per 60 minute Individual Session
$150 per 50 minute Couple’s Session
*sliding scale rates, and rates for counseling via phone calls or texts, is available upon request and with intake paperwork.
*Couples Intake assessments are $150 per person, are performed separately, and can be booked back to back, or on different times/days. Couples Intake Assessment for Gottman Method utilizes the Gottman Relationship Checkup Assessment for an additional $29 per couple, and is explained here: Gottman Method
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel and/or reschedule at least 24 hours before you appointment time. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!