Solaris Counseling Services is currently not accepting insurance directly. However, if your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan is NOT through Aetna or Cigna, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for telehealth psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have out of network benefits?
- Do my out of network benefits require a deductible? If so, how much is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Payment for all services is collected up to 24 hours before each session.
- I accept HSA/FSA debit cards, and all major credit/debit cards as forms of payment.
- If you would like to use your Out of Network benefits:
- As a courtesy, I can submit your insurance claim on your behalf, and request that any reimbursement due be sent to you.
- If you would like to submit your claim, I will provide you with a receipt, called a Superbill, that you can submit directly to your insurance company for any reimbursement that may be due. Alternatively, you can use the Reimbursify app to quickly and conveniently submit your Superbill to your insurance company for any reimbursement that may be due.
$150 per 50 minute Intake Assessment
$ 90 per 30 minute Individual Session
$120 per 45 minute Individual Session
$150 per 60 minute Individual Session
$150 per 50 minute Couple’s Session
*sliding scale rates, and rates for counseling via phone calls or texts, is available upon request and with intake paperwork.
*Couples Intake assessments are $150 per person, are performed separately, and can be booked back to back, or on different times/days. Couples Intake Assessment for Gottman Method utilizes the Gottman Relationship Checkup Assessment for an additional $29 per couple, and is explained here: Gottman Method
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel and/or reschedule at least 24 hours before you appointment time. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!